Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mighty Machines

My sweet Kattie just whispered in my ear, "I had to come upstairs, because there was a bad show on the tv! It was Mighty Machines." I LOVE that her idea of a bad show is Mighty Machines. I also love that she wants me to go to the Lululemon store tomorrow and find her something. Mike would cringe if he heard her say that. It's a good thing I made the, "honey I love you, but please stay off my blog" rule. Every now and then he'll walk in behind me and read as I type and shake his head. That's when I made the rule. Poor Mike - so many rules in this house and all made by me. Most of them are well warranted. Just to list a few:

1. No reading my Blog.

2. No farting in a clean bed.

3. Mommy may search for head lice at any given time.

4. No running on freshly vacuumed carpet for at least one hour.

5. If you smell like cabbage rolls, you must bathe.

6. Hands must be washed when you come home.

Clearly, these are the most important ones - but there are lots more.


WEll, our bag is packed (thank you Poopy Aunty for lending your awesome bag - it'll be perfect to carry all of our stuff for the day!) and we are pretty much ready. We are planning on getting up by 4:45 and out the door just before 6 am. We should be home by 8 pm - just in time to get the girlies to bed.

I want to thank everyone for all of the well wishes and love sent to us. It is so very appreciated. Have a good night and I'll update soon.

2 comments:

  1. many many positive vibes for you and your family!
    I believe in positive thinking and positive energy and as always, I am sending them your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty good rules, especially the farting one. How did Samsonite handle his first plane ride?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete