It has been another busy day. Katarina has been better behaved lately, but Sam has been more unhappy. It always seems to balance out. That darn tooth. He is so very drooly and snotty. He fussed a lot today. Except for when we left the house. It distracted him a little. We ran out today to grab another curtain rod for the great room and look for some pink curtains for my Dolly's room. I am hoping that if we get pink curtains that the need for pink walls will disappear!
Sammington, looked smashing today (can boys look smashing?!) He was wearing light khakis and a fantastic plaid shirt in browns...with a dark brown tee underneath. I also used a dab of Crew hair gel to give him a slight faux hawk. He knows he looked good. Watch out Shallie...
Thankfully, it is EDO Thursday, Mike and I can unwind for the week. We've been watching 'Funny People' over the the last few nights, and hopefully finish it tonight. It's really tricky to watch a movie with Sam. He's just so loud and busy and 7 months old. It's more of a serious movie, but still has it's humour. It's just what I need right now to distract me from worrying and being sad. Both seem to catch up to me at night when I'm tired. Too bad we couldn't solve all of life's problems with hot chocolate, a faux hawk, and maybe Lady Gaga's advice - to just dance, and everything will be ok. It's also too bad that I hadn't noticed sooner that the blind was open in here for the whole world to see. It's a good thing that nothing unusual happened. Ack.



Augh... Shallie has been under the weather all day. I am sure thinking of Sammy all dudded up like that will brighten her day! LOL
ReplyDeleteI was at my friend Robyn's house last night and her 8 month old, Kaedan, would give Sam a run for his money in the size department. I don't think he is any bigger than Sam but he certainly isn't any smaller!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
This post really needed a photo of da boy :)
ReplyDelete