skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
finding goodness
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Welcome Baby Tye Ashton
Tye Ashton Maier was born this morning at, I think,...3:44am. He is 9lb 1oz and 21" long. He looks like he may have the same haircolor as Justin. He is perfect!! Congrats Justin and Alex on your sweet little boy! We love you Tye!
1 comment:
Denise :)
February 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM
awe.... so special!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kristen
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2010
(27)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(8)
Kat's Volcano
AHHhh, It's all coming together now.
oh. One of THOSE.
Welcome Baby Tye Ashton
I can't get on my facebook.
Today's Katarinaisms
It's ok. I'm a professional Mommy.
Flashback/Playback
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
Followers
Free Hit Counter
awe.... so special!
ReplyDelete