Friday, February 19, 2010

oh. One of THOSE.

It's just one of those days. Sammen has cried, er screamed, since about 8 am. I've been up since 3. And before that it was minutes here and there. My poor boy - I don't know if he swallowed something he shouldn't have, or if he is coming down with something? It seems to be a gut issue - lots of gas and bearing down, but he won't latch on either...crap, it's just one of those moments that you can't do anything but join in on the crying. Of course it isn't Mike's EDO today.
I feel bad for that boy too. Mr. McNutt, that is. I rely so much on him. He is my best friend, my best support in every way. There is lots of pressure on that guy.
Tomorrow I'm having a girl day with Mike's sister. I am so excited! I don't spend as much time as I'd like with his sisters...it should be a fun day! I wish at least one of them lived here. I mean, not in my house, but in the neighbourhood - would be nice. Oh, except Marcy. Nobody likes her.
I can only imagine what Marcy's face looked like as she just read that (probably while at work - get to work MARCY!) I was kidding of course! Everyone loves Marcy, c'mon!! It's Marcy! She is one of my favorite blondes in the entire world - for sure in the top 3!! I'm for sure getting hatemail after this.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish that the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about..... I mean when I get to heaven if they are all having a party and Hokey Pokeyin' I would be totally into that!

    Oh and Marcy... that was just plain mean! LOL... however, I did have a little giggle!

    ((((HUGS))))
    Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're right it was mean - but funny cancels out mean(I think??) Anyhow, Marcy knows I love her, I was just adding excitement to her work day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Kristen. It was mean in a funny way!

    ReplyDelete