Sunday, February 21, 2010

AHHhh, It's all coming together now.

Croup. I should have guessed it was coming. It's been making it's arrival over the last 3 days. My Friday ended with an entire bottle of glass cleaner dumped on my kitchen floor, kids whining for supper, a crying baby, me scrambling around the house -tripping over toys/trying to keep the munchkins happy, and last but not least, a husband calling 45 minutes after he usually gets home to say that he didn't know what time he'd be home tonight. Perfect. It absolutely NEVER fails, my worst SAHM days, Mike always ends up working late. Seriously, who works late on a Friday night?! Pick that guy. Oh well, it allowed me extra time to feel sorry for myself while washing dishes, so I could make room to wash more dishes.
Thankfully, yesterday made up for my bad Friday. I had a blast with Sherry!!! We had such a fun girly day. We indulged all day. I bought an awesome Tupperware pickle container. It's pretty sweet, you pull up the handle and the pickles rise out of the pickle juice - no more fishing with a fork! I'm going to take a picture of it and post it! That reminds me, I still need to get over to Webster to take a picture of Kat's Bolcano before the house is handed over to the new owners.


Pretty snazzy huh? It even matches my house. Sherry bought one too, only the smaller version. Mine can hold a giant jar of pickles. Her's is more practical maybe, and it's pink.

This week should go by fast. I have something going on tomorrow, Wednesday - we hand the keys over, Thursday is Sampson's neurosurgeon appointment, and Friday Kenz has no school and it's Mike's EDO. Also, Sammy has his 6 month vaccinations Friday morning as well. Have a good, healthy, and productive week - I have to run, I can hear my baby seal barking upstairs....

1 comment:

  1. I have that pickle container too! Greatest invention... well, one of the greatest anyways :)

    "Hi baby" :D

    anyways....

    ReplyDelete