Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mermaid Moves

Last night, while Kattie was having her bath I decided to shower. Our ensuite is right next to the girls' bathroom and I could hear some major Titanic sounds coming from the other side of the wall. So I quickly got out and ran to check on Kat. She was lying on her side swishing her "tail".
"Look at my Mermaid Moves Mommy!"
"Wow, those are impressive! I'll go call Daddy to see." I then leaned over the railing and called down for him to come check out Kattie's mermaid moves. To my surprise, Kenzie came running enthusiastically calling back, "I wanna see!"
So she comes running up and into the bathroom where Kat prompty and proudly splashes her.
"KAT!" Kenzie was not impressed. I stepped in and told her she is just showing her mermaid moves.
Kenz looked annoyed and whined, "Awwwwwwwwww, I thought you said 'Mermaid Boobs'".

1 comment: